Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gift Tags

I spent a lot of time looking for the right wrapping paper. When I finally found it, I could imagine searching for matching gift tags. I looked on the Internet to find some cute templates to use, but really didn't find any that I liked. I decided that I would just have to make my own.




I just used scraps from my scrapbook stuff & found patterns & solids that would match. Then I cut a small circle(2 inch) and then a slightly bigger one (2.5 inch). I inked the edges with brown & then glued the small circle onto the bigger one. I made small hole punch at the top of the bigger circle. I had some wire that I have used for scrapbooking projects & wrapped it around a sharpie pen. Then I used the coil to put through the hole in the paper as a little hanger for the ornament.




Now I am going to get some yarn attach it to my presents. I don't have the yarn yet & I haven't started wrapping yet...so I can't post the finished product.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...