Monday, January 5, 2009

Save $$ on groceries...

As a stay at home mom (for the most part), I feel like it is my "JOB" to save our family money. The best way to do it is through groceries. I have found two awesome websites that I want to share with all of you...one is www.mygrocerydeals.com & the other is www.couponmom.com. You have to register on each website, but it is free. My Grocery Deals is probably the one that works for me the best because it lists all of the stores in your area & what is on sale. www.coupons.com is a great website to print off coupons ("couponmom" will link you also). You have to load their coupon printer the first time you use it & it is also free.

If you have any other great money saving tips, please leave them in the comments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...