Friday, April 3, 2009

Handprint bunnies

I found this today from a fun blog called just for fun. She is one of the "Muffin Tin Monday" ladies. The boys loved it!

First you paint your little one's hand with white paint. You only paint the palm, the ring finger, & the index finger. Then have them put their hand on the paper.


Then they stick their thumb in pink paint & put it on the bunny for the nose.


After the nose, then they draw some eyes, a mouth, & some whiskers.

The finished product. Kaden had me retake his original picture because he wanted to stick his tongue out. Aunt Amy, if you are reading this...the boys both want to send their bunnies to you for your birthday...so we are mailing them out with your cute cards they made!


1 comment:

niartist said...

I think this is a GREAT IDEA! I'm sorry I missed it ... my kindergarten teacher friend would have loved this in her classroom! I'm sending this to her for inspiration for next year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...