Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Inspirations

I have decided to try something new. I love doing things with the boys. I have been reflecting on the last few months & have come to one conclusion...we have been in a rut. From January until now....BLAH!!! With Spring approaching (depending on the day) I have been inspired. I guess the sunshine has opened my eyes. My new goal is to do something special with the boys each & every day. It doesn't have to be a BIG deal. Some days will be bigger than others. Not every day will be post worthy, but it will be worthy of my sweet boys. Stay tuned & we'll see how this goes. Today will be my first day & we are having a family movie night with an extra special treat (mini pudding pies).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...