Monday, June 29, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday-Patriotic

Today's Muffin Tin Monday theme is Patriotic. With the 4th of July on Saturday I want to help the kids understand the holiday more...especially with a Daddy in the Army! These holidays mean so much more to me now that I have a husband who serves our country. He is actually away right now with the Army & we are hoping to get him back by Saturday.

I wanted to do everything red, white, & blue. The star muffin tin really worked with this theme :p

Here is what the boys ate:



Top row: pb&j tortilla stripes, star marshmallows, strawberries, blueberries, & cool whip

Bottom row: red & blue M&M cookie, bananas, blackberry yogurt with red, white, & blue sprinkles.

The boys loved this one & even asked for more on just about EVERYTHING!!! Check out some other Muffin Tin Meals HERE.

8 comments:

Susana said...

I absolutely love the strawberry star! That is such a creative and super cute idea!!

Val in the Rose Garden said...

I LOVE the strawberry star! Very very cute! And yummy too. :)

Val

Michelle Gibson said...

Stars and Stripes ~ love it!

Bran said...

I LOVE the strawberry star!! Your whole blog theme right now is super cute!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

get out of town! that strawberry star is soooooo great! fantastic job!

Unknown said...

The strawberry star is too cute. And that tin worked out very well, wish I could get my hands on a cute one like that. :)

Jennifer said...

So cute with the strawberry star and the tortilla stripes! Bless your husband for his service and your family while he's away...

Amanda said...

Great tin! I hope your family is reunited soon, I know the feeling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...