Monday, June 22, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday...Copy Cat

Today's theme was to copy someone's Muffin Tin. A favorite of mine was THIS ONE from Her Cup Overfloweth.

I just knew that the boys would love to "fish" with pretzel fishing rods & peanut butter bait. Well, they did LOVED it!!! I changed the snacks a bit & actually got a little carried away...so the pretzel rods had to be in a liner next to the muffin tin.



Top Row: chocolate chip teddy bear crackers, raisins, & mini M&Ms
Bottom Row: COLORS Goldfish crackers, Peanut butter, & rainbow sprinkles
On the side: Pretzel Rods

To check out the other Muffin Tin Monday meals...go to HER CUP OVERFLOWETH.

7 comments:

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

mini m&m's, what a great addition! thanks for choosing my tin to copy!

Bran said...

That's twice now that someone has copied that one. I really think my kids would like it too.

Angie said...

I've got try this for my boys.

http://funwiththekiddos.blogspot.com/2009/06/muffin-tin-monday-copycat-theme.html

Susana said...

This was one of my faves too! Love your star muffin tins.

Val in the Rose Garden said...

What a great tin! I love the mini m&m's... my kids would LOVE that.

http://rosegardenhomeschool.blogspot.com/

Val

UtahJenny said...

I've been wanting to do this one, too - I love it. What a cute, cute tin!

Bobbi & Noe said...

One of my fav tins!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...