Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Upcoming MTM Themes

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

For any of you out there who don't participate in Muffin Tin Monday...I recommend that you try it out. It doesn't have to be on Monday & you could do it for any meal. My boys look forward to it every week. Here are the upcoming themes:

9/21/09 - Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs/Children's Literature

9/28/09 - No Theme

10/05/09 - All About Me!

10/12/09 - Kebabs

10/19/09 - No Theme

10/26/09 - Fall Harvest/Halloween
I didn't know that there was a book "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs". After a bit of research...I decided to get it. I think that the boys would get a kick out of it & we are planning on going to the movie anyway!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...