Monday, October 5, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday...All About ME!!!

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

Today we did MTM for an after school snack. Kaden had a little friend over after school. It was fun for him to share one of his FAVORITE things with his friend. I made sugar cookies & the got to decorate them like them {It doesn't sound right, but I am currently on a sugar high...so I'm not thinking straight!}

I took pictures of the original set up & let me tell you...it was hard to get 2 five year olds & a three year old to wait for me to take a picture, but they did. If only I had my memory card in my camera! We were still decorating when I realized the problem...so I can give you an idea of what we did.

Here is what we had:

yellow licorice (for hair), red licorice (for mouth), M&Ms (for nose, eyes, or whatever), assorted chocolate chips (for nose, eyes, or whatever), & a sugar cookie.

Here are their cookies:





Here are the boys eating their cookies! YUM!!!


Click on the Muffin Tin Monday button to check out all of the other Muffin Tin links.

3 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

So fun! I always forget about dessert. I'm going to try this. The kids look happy. =)

Susana said...

Love your halloween header.

Those cookies are too cute!

Sherry said...

oh I really like your idea! So much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...