Monday, October 19, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday...No Theme

So...um...we did Muffin Tin Monday tonight, but I am not sure why my camera (or SD card) hates me so much. I took great pictures of our dinner, but they were lovely corrupt files. I'm really not surprised after the day that I have had today. I am just glad that this happened on a no theme day!

We ate chicken pot pie, peach cobbler, grapes, cheese, & grape tomatoes.

I love feeding the boys chicken pot pie because they eat more veggies than they normally would! I posted the recipes for both the PEACH COBBLER (so easy) & for the CHICKEN POT PIE on my other blog.


Click on the muffin tin button to see the other Muffin Tin Meals!
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Aw, that stinks about your camera :( But it sounds yummy! Especially the peach cobbler.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...