Thursday, December 3, 2009

Simple Traditions

I get very excited about Christmas. Not the actual day, but the whole month of December. Family time is an even higher priority & the traditions are so fun. One tradition that I started 3 years ago was sitting down with the boys & watching a Christmas show. Not necessarily every night, but when we could. Hubby was away at an Army training & I love the moments snuggling with the boys watching the movies. Sometimes we would lay out a blanket & have a picnic/movie night in the family room. The boys love it & ask to do it frequently. ABC Family has the 25 Days of Christmas & other channels play the old fashioned Rudolph & Santa shows that I remember watching while I was little. I love making snuggle time a priority & it sparks so many conversations with the boys.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...