Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What we did...

I was pretty excited about National Chocolate Covered Anything Day. I have a little fondue pot that I have NEVER used. It has sat in it's cute little box & never been touched. I had some milk chocolate melts from another project. So we melted them & used them for our fondue. I didn't want to go to the store, so we used what was in the pantry.

Pretzel Sticks
Animal Crackers
Marshmallows



The boys loved it. Preston used the stick & loved dipping his marshmallows in the chocolate. Kaden started using his pretzel sticks to dip his marshmallows in the chocolate. What a fun holiday!!! {Please ignore the fact that my children look homeless. They have been wearing their beanies today & that doesn't work well with their hair. Haircuts are next on my "To Do" list.}


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...