Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Wow...I didn't realize that we haven't done much over the last month. I feel terrible. After finishing the quiet book...we started back on our Alphabet Book again. Today was the letter "D". Preston chose to do "dinosaur". He has been all about dinosaurs for over a year now. He also had a request for a T Rex. I knew that I could struggle through making a long neck, but the T Rex was going to be a bit tougher. I found a sample & drew out the T Rex.

He had a T Rex, the letter "D", a google eye, red foam dots, & some glue.


Preston had a great time putting together his dinosaur. He loves to do the glue by himself. It is fun to give them different supplies & see what they do with them. I love his dinosaur!!!! While he worked...we sang the "D" says "duh" from The Leapfrog Letter Factory movie. I love that movie!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Where did you get the rings to hold it together?

Tiffany said...

You can get them at any office supply store {& probably Walmart in the office section}. They are called binder rings.

Nicole said...

I'm new here and so far love your ideas!

Where did you find your trays? I see them on blogs all the time and think they are perfect for containing supplies but can't find any!

Melissa said...

Tiff,
That is the cutest T Rex I've ever seen! I wish I had enough time to do stuff like this with my boys more. Hayden my six, almost seven year old LOVES to do projects! This book you make is way stinkin cute!

Tiffany said...

The trays are from Oriental Trading. Here is the link. {Click on "Here"}. I love them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...